Thursday, November 17, 2011

Navigon 2.0

I think I should have patience. But paid the most bucks for an iPhone app, now its irking me that I can't get that app working because of no connection to the server?

Today I updated my Navigon to 2.0. When I restarted the app, I was given some instruction to download some maps. But after that it kept on saying "A connection to the NAVIGON servers could not be established. Please restart the App."



What to do?????

Update:  Deleting the app and downloading it again from the Appstore will fix it. Looked like it will recognize your previous purchase.

Keep in mind, all the data in that app like recent destinations and favorites will be erased.

Thanks to Daniel for the update

2 comments:

radosch said...

Same problem on my iPhone :(
Hopefully Navigon will fix it quickly!

Rado.

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem. Delete the application from your device and re download it from the App Store. Deleting it erases all data and settings for it and It fixed the problem for me.